360 Room Scan Must Be Completed Before You Start.
1. Hold your computer/ camera away from you and video the room until you have made a full circle.
2. You must also quickly show above your head and your desk/ testing area.
3. Show your wrist to ensure no watches or other electronic devices are present.
4. If using ear plugs, you must insert after the 360 room scan. Only students with accommodations are allowed to use, non-bluetooth enabled, electronic ear coverings.
5. If using a white board for notes, you must show the front and back before starting the exam and upon leaving the exam.
6. You must also show that your cellphone is off if one is in the area.
Your entire head and shoulders should remain in the camera view area during the entire exam.