The password to open a Mock Exam is: mock123
An email will be sent to the address you provided on your examination application prior to the opening date of registration. The email will contain your password and user ID. After registration opens, email reminders will be sent weekly until you have completed the registration process.
You must complete the following requirements within the established date range in advance of the bar examination you plan to take:
1. Sign Up – Log on to http://www.examsoft.com/sdbar and login with the assigned ID and password in the Exam Takers section in the upper left of the page.
2. Install – Download and Install Examplify on the laptop you will use on exam day! There is a $50 administrative fee if you wish to re-download.
3. Register – Enter your ID and password into Examplify to register your copy.
4. Download Exam Files and Mock Exam – Exam Files and the Mock exam will be automatically downloaded to your computer after successfully registering Examplify.
5. Qualify – Complete and Upload the Mock examination. Failure to complete the mock exam may prevent you from being able to use your computer on exam day.
6. Equipment – You will be required to access the Internet following each examination session to upload your answers.
This process must be completed each time you register to take the bar examination, regardless of any previous Examplify registrations you may have completed for this bar examination or any other examination.
Information on uploading your responses, taking your Mock Exam, ExamSoft and the Examplify application can be found here: http://bar.examsoft.com
Examplify can be used on virtually any modern computer (i.e. purchased within the last 3-4 years). For specific system requirements, please click on Minimum System Requirements above.