An email will be sent to the address you provided on your examination application prior to the opening date of registration. The email will contain your password and user ID. After registration opens, email reminders will be sent periodically until you have completed the registration process.
Visit the ExamSoft bar applicant page for additional information and videos on taking the bar exam with Examplify: https://bar.examsoft.com
You must complete the following requirements within the established date range in advance of the bar examination you plan to take.
1. Sign Up
assigned ID and password in the Exam Takers section in the upper
left of the page.
2. Confirm your device meets ALL minimum system requirements & Install– Download and Install Examplify on the laptop you will use on exam day!
There is a $50 administrative fee if you wish to re-download the software on a new device.
– Enter your ID and password into Examplify to register your copy.
4. Download Exam Files and Mock Exam
– Exam Files and the Mock exam will be automatically downloaded
to your computer after successfully registering Examplify. You must
download the exam files on the device you will use to take the bar
– Complete and Upload the Mock examination. Failure to complete
the mock exam may prevent you from being able to use your
computer on exam day.
6. Equipment – You will be required to access the Internet following the MPT and MEE sessions to upload your answers.
This process must be completed each time you register to take the bar examination, regardless of any previous Examplify registrations you may have completed for any previous bar examination or any other examination.
Information on uploading your responses, taking your Mock Exam, ExamSoft and the Examplify application can be found here: https://bar.examsoft.com/
Answer Files Upload Deadline: Answer files must be uploaded by 11:59 PM Eastern Time on February 27, 2024.